Ahh!!! So frustrating! I really believed that today would be a great day. Hello! For once, I actually remembered to complete my homework without falling asleep the moment I reached home! Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?
Wrong! I had totally forgot that I had my Physical Fitness Test today! I thought that I could take my 2.4km today, after all I was coughing that badly and my nose seemed fine at that moment. Wrong choice. First round and all was still ok. When it came to the 2nd round onward, I started to have a runny nose and a terrible blocked nose! Because of my stubborness for wanting to complete the remaining rounds, I pushed myself and ended up not only failing by a few seconds, but also hyperventilated, thus suffering for a terrible period of time trying to breathe properly.
Mr Saravana and rs George were trying to comfort me, saying that i could always retake the test next week. However, that was not the point! I didn't want to take the test and I only took it because I had to. I wanted to take it today so that I can get over and done with it. If I had known that I would not nly fail but hyperventilate, I wouldn't have even tried to take the test today! Argh!!!
Ok, before I continue to sulk, a big thank you to Ling Fang and Lynnette for staying back to look after me after PE, even thoughit was GP. Thank you to Sarah and Jessica for also making sure that I was alright.
5:53 AM
About Me
name? jiamin
b'day? in june... lolx...
horoscope? cancer
about me? i'm just a girl who lOVES to sleep, eat, sleep! hahax! ok, and well, maybe crapping too... lolx...