ok. I admit that I'm currently slacking but hey! It's not really slacking when it has only been about 20 mins! Right? Anyway, I took a test from http://www.mitest.com/o7inte~1.htm. And this is my result:
Multiple Intelligences
Your Personal Evaluation
The Seven Intelligence Areas Linguistic: 6 Logical-Mathematical: 5 Spatial: 2 Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6 Musical: 10 Interpersonal: 10 Intrapersonal: 5
A Short Definition of your Highest Score Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer. Interpersonal - the ability to organize people and to communicate clearly what needs to be done, to use empathy to help others and to solve problems, to discriminate and interpret among different kinds of interpersonal clues, and to influence and inspire others to work toward a common goal. Possible vocations that use the interpersonal intelligence include administrator, manager, politician, social worker, doctor, nurse, therapist, teacher, sociologist, psychologist, psychotherapist, consultant, charismatic leader, politician, and evangelist.
Hmmm... I never knew that I was that musically inclined. Seriously, I just like to listen to musics but I don't really consider myself good in it. If you want to know musically talented people, you can look for Beverly! She's currently learning singing too so you can expect even more improvements in her already beautiful voice. Hahax!
Anyway, Friday was the Parent-Teacher Dialogue session. For our class, only Jason, Anita and Yan Han's parents turned up to see Miss Phoon, our CT. My parents had over commitments on that day so they couldn't make it. The whole hall was flooded with teachers and parents and the response for buffet this time was so much better than the Parent-Teacher Dialogue session held in the first 3 months! For the one held in the first 3 months, there was a lot of remaining food and the teachers told (threatened) us student helpers to finish it or we are not allowed to go home! Hahax. This time, the food finished very quickly and so the teachers need not force us to finish it before leaving for home.
When the table for 107 students' parents was cleared, Lynnette, KT, Hak Yong, Jason and I sat there with Miss Phoon for our own mini "Student-Teacher Dialogue session". Hahax. Jason and Hak Yong left early and the rest of us chatted till the teachers "chased" us away. We ended the dialogue session with better understanding of one another and me with a sold choir ticket to Miss Phoon! Lolx!
12:36 AM
About Me
name? jiamin
b'day? in june... lolx...
horoscope? cancer
about me? i'm just a girl who lOVES to sleep, eat, sleep! hahax! ok, and well, maybe crapping too... lolx...