Anyway, today's outing with Geen, Ying Hui and Alan was great! Thanks guys, for making my day! Lolx! I went back to ZHSS to donate my ZHSS uniform to the school. (For a good course! Afterall, what better way to get rid of your uniforms? Hahax!) I then went to Mavis and Clara's house to play tennis with Geena, Alan and Clara. (Man! I still suck at the game! Hope the next time I play with you guys, the ball may actually cross over the net instead of going off court!) After the game, Alan, Geena and i took a cab to J8 to meet Ying Hui and then the 4 of us made our way to Suki Sushi at Cineleisure to have a buffet lunch! Lolx! Over there, once again, Ying Hui tried to stuff me with food, saying that I ate too little. (I appreciate the food but then I got "killed" by my parents later for not being able to finish the dinner that they had bought back for me!) Due to my curfew of 6pm, I was unable to shop for notebooks and files for school with them after our very long but worth it lunch.

Alan, Ying Hui and Geena. Notice the Geena's RJC pe shirt (Hahax!) and the absence of me in the picture. (Camera woman. Duh!)
This was what we had for our buffet. Ok, not really. More like the empty plates of what we had for buffet with many other plates being cleared away by the waitress.