Monday, March 05, 2007
Today is the last day of YJC, well, for me at least. As YJC had done well for the 'A' levels, we were given a half day today. This meant that we would be having lessons till 12.30pm instaed of the usual 4.30pm.
First half of the day was 1 and 1/2 hours of JC1 test, followed by 1 hour of PE. Since there was no test for us, my class ended up playing basketball as usual. We played basketball till PE, did our warm-ups and 2 rounds around the track before joining the guys again in basketball. Melissa and April from P23 also joined in as the girls from P07 and P23 were supposed to have PE together. Tracy and the other girls skipped PE to have their meal.
After PE, all of us dragged ourselves reluctantly to the 4th level in the J-block to have our math tutorial. The moment we stepped in, we had to get ready for our class test on Arithmetic Progression. I didn't reallystudied for it but I managed to get 11/15 for it. The guys in class obviously did not study for it for they were all competiting to clinch the last position in class which was won by justin with a 0/15.
Finally, we reached our last period, GP. GP was about essay writing. From there, I realised my weakness in my previous essay - the inability to link my paragraphs together. We were using our previous discussion on euthanasia as an example for essay writing. Time seemed to fly and before we knew it, the lesson had ended.
the guys went to North Point to have their lunch while Abigail and I stayed in school to have our's with our "sister", KT! Hahax! KT left after that for CCA and Abigail and I went over to North point to return the guys their math scripts from the teacher. Mun Kok crushed his and the aunty who was clearing the table took it and put it in his empty bowl and took it away, therefore that was the end of his paper. Lolx!
We all finally left for home. Wee long took a different train from us. We met Tracy in the station and took the train together to go home. First stop was Bishan (Tracy), then Bradell (Justin), followed by mine, Toa Payoh. Mun Kok had to take his all the way to City Hall for he stays around the Bedok area if I've remembered correctly.
Well, to P07: Thank you for our company through my first 3 months in YJC! It's been an unforgetable experience with you guys. Hope that we will still keep in contact!
Interesting things that I have learnt today:
1) Mun Kok has a black belt taekwondo!
2)Mahjong has become the latest fad among teenagers as shown by the sunday new paper!
3)Incest is the latest debatable topic. EWW! I hope we don't need to talk about it for GP!
The guys in North Point.
Another picture of the guys. Well, the guys refused to take a proper picture therefore we had to resort to taking their pictures without their knowledge.
4:46 AM